Friday, September 30, 2005


Wednesday night Kelly and I found ourselves at the Canada House (the Canadian Embassy) for a Canadian Alumni party. Ho hum. Everyone there was a graduate of a Canadian University so when we walk in and I see twenty tall, good looking men standing together I say to myself, "What University did THEY go to????" It turns out they were the London Hockey team! OF COURSE!!

So while I was standing with my friend "The Joe" (as seen on the left of the pic) thinking how I can approach these men, The Joe says to me, "Emma! I've got it! Ill tell the team that I am interested in BUYING their stadium!" Ummm..yeah. Joe? Not your best idea. So using my good looks, charm and ... good looks, I manage to work my way over the the hockey players and chat it up! Trevor, my newbest friend and left winger for the London [Insert name that I didn't hear here] is from St. Albert! What are the odds!!!!

I don't think I'll be attending any hockey games this year, but its nice to know they are here anyways! It was a fun night! There is The Joe, Mike, Erik and myself at the Embassy.

We are still homeless but still happy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are those smoking hot guys in that picture? You girls sure do look like you are making a lot of really good new friends....

Also, Bev doesn't have to move over, she can retire by the time I get there if she isn't in the mood for a power struggle. I need another 7 years at least before I am the youngest Canadian ever appointed to the Supreme Court. I am thinking I'll be there by the age of 30....

... of course, I may be cleaning their floors, but I'll be there. With bells on.

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emma, I am so proud of you for finding hcokey players so early. Your a pro. Really. BAHAHAHAHA. I'll be even more proud of you if you figure out how to get The OC hooked up biatch!!

Missin you in THE PEG.

Hi to Kelly too.....
~N

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home