As of Monday, school will be in full swing for both Kelly and I. Stay tuned for a full debrief from each of us on "A day in the life".
Last night was the first night I have slept alone since September 24th. It was lonely. And cold. I slept with the light on.
Still working with tech difficulties but we will have pics up soon!
Last night was the first night I have slept alone since September 24th. It was lonely. And cold. I slept with the light on.
Still working with tech difficulties but we will have pics up soon!

1 Comments:
Ok so I am not going to lie... I thought blogs were for losers (jk), but you two are soooooooooooo cool that you have changed my mind. Well done ladies. I hope to see you soon and take part in a London Adventure! Until next time...
Post a Comment
<< Home