
Last night was our flat mate Matt's 30th (also know as 20-10) bday party. We didn't know what to expect at first, meeting all the friends (and family) for the first time, but luckily Symon's girlfriend Robyn and her friend Katie were there so we were pretty much instantly comfortable.
Although we knew that it was going to be open bar before hand, we had no idea what we were in for. For example, if I was the one picking up the tab, I would be pretty careful with what I did with the bar credit card making sure that no one was getting crazy. Apparently not my flatmates. At one point Symon didn't even know where the card was... good thing the crazy Kiwi Marco, who had been drinking since 2pm, was ordering shots. I can only imagine what the bill was like!
Highlights from the night include, but are not limited to, getting an invite to a Rugby party from Rich and Arthur, Matt's walk home being 40 minutes longer then he thought (should have taken that cab!), and not so subtly taking a pic of a really hot guy and then yelling at him when I gave him my camera to take a picture of the four of us and he took a video instead of pic with my camera (oops).

In short - it was a fun but 'memorable' night. All round good time.
Today my friend Brittany's (from LSE) parents were in town so they took us all out for lunch. Then Emma and I went for roast and headed to McNair's to watch a record 6 episodes of Lost. We will get caught up or die trying eh Emm??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home