I was missing hockey so desperately tonight, when I reading up on the pre-game preview, I decided to take things into my own hands. After discovering that we don't really get any sports channels (big flatscreen but no sports - what gives?), I decided to stay up and listen to the game through the radio broadcast online. It obviously isn't the same, but man did it fill the void. The only down side to it is that the third period started at 2 am... Good thing I don't have school tomorrow.
Good game boys. Havlat is definitely making up for that five game holiday.
Good game boys. Havlat is definitely making up for that five game holiday.

1 Comments:
Good news Emm- Nathan got called up for a game!
Bad news- he didnt end up playing.
But im sure the weather was wonderful in Van for a day....
ju-ju
Post a Comment
<< Home