Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Just my luck...

So in my attempt to be a true post-grad student, I figured that I would attend one of the 100s of public lectures that happen at LSE. Just before arriving at the Theatre (the fancy and much more classy word for auditorium), I made plans to meet Emma after the movie she was going to see was over. So I made my way over to the Theatre only to find that it is cancelled and rescheduled for November. Awesome. Of course now that Emma's movie has started her mobile is off and because we tend to prefer to make use of public transport together at night when possible, I am stranded on campus.

I guess I could do school work, but right now, researching a Winter break trip to Ireland is much more fascinating.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha....oh that sucks. The one time you decide to be a dutious student, you get screwed. And I'm sure the whole time Em was loving the movie

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home