Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Now that we have internet, I guess we don't have much of an excuse not to post as much as possible. That, and I am trying to look for distractions from the paper I have due Friday. This is much more interesting then "A Life Course Approach to Health" right now.

Quiet little night here in London. Emm and I have taken to frequenting aerobics classes at the gym in the last couple weeks, so tonight was two hours of 'Stretching and Toning' and 'Body Conditioning' with Steve. We love Steve. He decided to have a little chat with us tonight while we were doing squats. Not the most opportune time to discuss life, but he has officially recognized us as regulars... which means we have to keep going.

We then rewarded ourselves with a nice dinner at our favourite restaurant Firezza. It is this great little wood-oven, order by the half meter (imagine!), gourmet pizza. We have made it a habit to become regulars there too. It is soooo good, very close to home, and extremely cheap! What more can you ask for!!

Once we got home, I ended up being terribly confused by a miscommunication with our flat mates. I did learn however,Lesson learnt: when someone says that they need to fill the radiator with water to get it going, they don't necessarily mean they are going to plug in the kettle and do it themselves... Right. Kind of embarassing but we all had a really good laugh. Bu thonestly, how was I suppose to know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emm said...

I must admit - I laughed at Kel at the time of the radiator discussion...but I also had no idea.

Gym membership - 25 pounds
Wood fired Pizza - 7 pounds
Selling friends out to save face in front of flatmates ... Priceless

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot you chicks were actually there to go to school.....

Any word on how thats going??

Ju-ju

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home