The tube can sometimes be depressing and tiring. Today was no exception.
After Uni today, as I was approaching the Piccadilly line which was exceptionally crowded I hesitated towards the door as I felt there were too many people in the carriage and maybe I should just wait for the next train. This young, friendly guy standing at the edge sees me and waves me to come on, saying "We can all fit". So I take a big breathe in and squeeze on the train. This "friendly" guy then proceeds to encourage about 6 more people onto the train. They were as dumb as me. So picture a maximum 10 person area that was filled with approximately 25 people. No one can move. Not even to change the song on my pod. It was toy-ight.
I was standing beside these two girls who looked very professional. They were dressed well, had fancy handbags. Very proper. And I was also near these older women who seemed to also be very serious. Everyone is looking forward pretending no one else exists. Just then I hear the "friendly" guy say "Ahh! My Trousers! My trousers!" His friend had pulled down his trousers on the tube and started to laugh at him! I look at the serious women who are right beside him and they pretend they didn't hear it. No one can see this guy because we are too crowded but we can all hear him! His buddies think it’s hilarious. I then look at the two professional girls and one of them is biting her cheek and the other's lip is quivering. They are also pretending not to have noticed what was going on. After seeing this I can't hold in the laughter. I burst out laughing sooo loud and everyone looks at me and then EVERYONE starts laughing too. Picture the 25 crowded people all laughing so hard!! Everyone was just waiting for someone to crack and I sure wasn't afraid to do so!!!!
We laughed for a solid two minutes.
We arrived at our next stop and once people got out the guy could pull up his trousers.
It was an absolutely brilliant moment!
After Uni today, as I was approaching the Piccadilly line which was exceptionally crowded I hesitated towards the door as I felt there were too many people in the carriage and maybe I should just wait for the next train. This young, friendly guy standing at the edge sees me and waves me to come on, saying "We can all fit". So I take a big breathe in and squeeze on the train. This "friendly" guy then proceeds to encourage about 6 more people onto the train. They were as dumb as me. So picture a maximum 10 person area that was filled with approximately 25 people. No one can move. Not even to change the song on my pod. It was toy-ight.
I was standing beside these two girls who looked very professional. They were dressed well, had fancy handbags. Very proper. And I was also near these older women who seemed to also be very serious. Everyone is looking forward pretending no one else exists. Just then I hear the "friendly" guy say "Ahh! My Trousers! My trousers!" His friend had pulled down his trousers on the tube and started to laugh at him! I look at the serious women who are right beside him and they pretend they didn't hear it. No one can see this guy because we are too crowded but we can all hear him! His buddies think it’s hilarious. I then look at the two professional girls and one of them is biting her cheek and the other's lip is quivering. They are also pretending not to have noticed what was going on. After seeing this I can't hold in the laughter. I burst out laughing sooo loud and everyone looks at me and then EVERYONE starts laughing too. Picture the 25 crowded people all laughing so hard!! Everyone was just waiting for someone to crack and I sure wasn't afraid to do so!!!!
We laughed for a solid two minutes.
We arrived at our next stop and once people got out the guy could pull up his trousers.
It was an absolutely brilliant moment!

4 Comments:
that sounds like something my friends would do to me
AMAZING! Serves the d-bag right for trying to fit that many people in such a small space...oh, public transportation.
I would definitely try to cram in as many people as possible if I saw Emma on the tube...
Trust me, Emma has one of the BEST belly laughs in the world! Truely unique! hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home