On our way to Abbey Road today, we came across this familiar weed that grows amongst most lawns... Notice anything different here? Maybe the fact that it is like 6 feet tall? Like, what kind of plants do they have in this city? That is some serious Miracle-Grow eh Mom?

Another highlight from the day was definitely Abbey Road. Although it isn't the be all and end all of London, it was pretty cool to say that we have seen it. You will notice that the photo is a little blurry. We had some girl take it for us but really had to do it in a rush because of the volume of traffic coming from either side. I am sure that people living in the area must just LOVE having tourist stop traffic to take a picture.
So on our way towards Covent Garden where Emm and Sheanna and I were parting ways (I headed out with my friend Brittany for dinner and then out for our friend Valeria's bday and the ladies went to see a show), we walked down Oxford Street to admire the amazing display of Christmas lights. I hope you enjoy it just as much as we did. It totally made my night!!

(Debenham's is a department store similar to the Bay or Macy's)



4 Comments:
Great pics of the lights girls! I cant wait to see it next week..
Wow - the lights look so beautiful. Sure beats the string of Nomas that Ottawa throws up every year...
I can't believe she posted the plants.
She posted the frickin plants...
Oh course I posted the plants. Did you see that thing? It was giant. It was like twice your size Emm. Tell me where you have seen that before?
Amazing.
Post a Comment
<< Home