Sunday, November 20, 2005


We had a great week this week as Sheanna came to the big city for a visit!

I was in school all week but we hung out evenings! Monday we managed to accommodate the meat eaters and the crazies...err...vegans with some pizza and beer. VERY British!

Tuesday She and I hit up the National Theatre for DV8's production of"Just in Show". It was basically let's dance. take our clothes off, put them back on, and dance some more. Five stars.

Wednesday She headed to Oxford and Manchester England, England while we officially celebrated Matty's 30th bday. Thursday we headed to Swiss Cottage to mingle and meet with my drama friends. Friday we headed to Brighton so She could see the sea ... ha... and soak up the vegan culture. We shopped a bit in the Laines where I found THE COOLEST VINTAGE HAT EVER. (See below.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the hat Emm!

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's my hat....in the mail, I presume?

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home