We discovered that in this backwards country it is cheaper to get a pizza delivered during peak eating hours then to go to a restaurant. (Feel free to comment on your impressions of other cultures, or perhaps your own, or how you hate people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.) Well, such is the case for our favorite gourmet pizza place just around the corner. (Feel free to comment on how much you like pizza, or any other food for that matter or even how much you love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch.) So we ordered. And they delivered. (Feel free to comment on how you like delivery, worked as a delivery man, or even funny delivery stories...such as the guy who delivered us our pizza drove a moped. See! It's so easy.)
We watched some footies with some pizza and beer. Ronaldo is so cute. Despite his negative press. (Ooooo! Topical!!! Any comments??)
Tomorrow is Guys and Dolls starring Ewan MacGregor with Kel's friend Brittany and my friend... err... Jenna.
Lock it up.
MOM! MEATLOAF!!! F*#$!!!!!
We watched some footies with some pizza and beer. Ronaldo is so cute. Despite his negative press. (Ooooo! Topical!!! Any comments??)
Tomorrow is Guys and Dolls starring Ewan MacGregor with Kel's friend Brittany and my friend... err... Jenna.
Lock it up.
MOM! MEATLOAF!!! F*#$!!!!!

6 Comments:
Sorry - i don't have any thing to comment on. Better luck next time.
1 GOOD reason to avoid ordering from Chicago Deep Dish in E-town... when they screw up an order, they will come back for what you didnt pay for - regardless if its half eaten or not. Then they sell it per slice.
Sincerely,
IwishIdidn'teatthatlastslice... Freer
I'm just happy that I can order Pizza now. At my last place, I could only place an order for pick up and still had to drive 20 mins each way at 100 kph to get it... Emm, I know you know I'm telling the truth!!! Pizza, Ice Cream and Dark Beer. It's to die for...
i can't help but feel like this would have sparked my interest to leave a legit comment... emm scarfing pizza because its "economical".... but now it can't help but feel forced after all the c-bomb hints... oh well i'll take it anyways... emma admit pizza is pizza, and you love it, whether its gourmet or not, and even if it was gourmet it doesn't make it ok to eat it for breakfast lunch and dinn. actually who am i kidding? as long as there are 'rito's in that crazy country of yours anything can be turned into a nutritious meal.
love kh xoxo
I'd like to comment on the topic of Mr. Ewan MacGregor- reminds me of watching Moulin Rouge on Wally 9 with you ladies. Tell him I say hello...
This is the first time and I am just trying it out.
Post a Comment
<< Home