Monday, January 23, 2006

Had a nice little weekend...

Saturday night I got the chance to meet up with Pam (Hopson) who has been in town for the last week touring. Headed out to Earl's Court to meet up with her, Mike, Lauren and Ashley and spent a nice night catching up. Pretty low key but fun.

Sunday night we made it official. Emma, Mike and I finally finished season 1 of Lost. Man that show is amazing. So what if we got so into it that we watched nine hours worth yesterday? I call that dedication. Update for Canadian peeps: the Brits are just about half way through season 2 so we are definitely behind. Please note that this DOES NOT mean that we want to know even the slightest details of what is going on over there. The first half of season 2 was just released here so I am sure that we will be caught up in no time.

Back to school today. Good thing I didn't know my supervisor was away sick until after I hung around campus after my 10 am class until 4pm. That's awesome.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of achool let's hear one for the Darbara who finished collecting her data on Friday. Give it up girls!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right, I do need to attend that spelling class.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home