Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Things you missed back in December ...

Ice Skating in England. HILARIOUS. They were big orange boots with such thick blades that I couldn't actually stop in them...


Check those boots out!! AMAZING!!!

(Mates from school...)










And a visit from friend Lisa from AB ...










and in case any of you are wondering....YES. Sometimes it did get tense between me and Kel last term but through and through we made it out of the 3 months alive. Let's just hope we can say the same for Term Two!!!!

(actually the view from the window at one of our favorite pubs The Prospect of Whitby)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The nuse (knuse?whatevs)... Emma, I wondering if that was an extremly bad joke about you and Kelly getting tense with each other. Foot in mouth, foot in mouth... remember?? BAH!

~Ju-ju

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I take it you have a problem with yellow skates! I'll have you know that I grew up with white skates and then when we did our shows we covered them with coloured socks that matched our twirling skirts and matching underpants. We were SO HOT! Meanwhile my sister had to be the boy in the dance skating even though she wore white skates. She was sooo cool.Glad you are back!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you're back. No seriously. No really, I mean it.

1:35 AM  
Blogger Emm said...

Just a bad joke ju ju. Just a bad joke. Kel and I are best friends foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer. Right Kel?????????

1:22 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Right. As long your parents keep paying me.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em! Are those the new Bauer Vapour Extremes???

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Girls,
I'm loving that I made your lovely blog!
Hope all is well in London Town!
Lisa

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home