Sorry that we have been MIA all week, but there has been very little that is update worthy. Things here in London have been extremely busy. I finished my first semester of classes yesterday I can hardly believe how quickly that flew by! So between finishing up essays, preparing/researching for all the work I have to bring home (boo) and just generally getting myself sorted to go back to Ottawa on Sunday, it has been all work and no play. Emma also has been super busy with a week of preparing performances for yesterday which kept her at school pretty late most nights this week.
Nice little weekend ahead. Off to Camden market today to do a little shopping and then I have a tradtional British Christmas party tonight, complete with mince pies and mulled wine. Then tomorrow Emma and I might hit up the London Aquarium (that is something Christmas-y according to Emm) and then out with Jenna, the Joe and Ricky. Stay tuned for more stories...
Nice little weekend ahead. Off to Camden market today to do a little shopping and then I have a tradtional British Christmas party tonight, complete with mince pies and mulled wine. Then tomorrow Emma and I might hit up the London Aquarium (that is something Christmas-y according to Emm) and then out with Jenna, the Joe and Ricky. Stay tuned for more stories...

6 Comments:
I can't wait to see you next Saturday kel! emma have a fabulous Christmas, too bad you can't make a stop in ottawa.
It's always good to read up on you both!!
Hope your performances went well Emm! Have a safe trip home Kelly, and hopefully I'll see you soon!
You must also have BIGGIE PUDDINGS! They call really good goals by that name on Sports desk but you girls wouldn't know that because you live in that backwards country that does not show hockley highlights. This Saturday watch out in Ottawa! CO
Beefs
Co!!!
Love Darbara and Bart
A very humble Darbara and Bart wish Kelly all the best, we think, and hope that the dominator breaks a leg...just a little break.
All the way from Canada... Merry Christmas Ladies and All the Best in the New Year!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home