Monday, November 28, 2005

James and Jill's Visit Debrief !

Thursday - Arrival Day - Jenna and I met James at the Swiss Cottage Pub - the Pub right by my school that I go to every Thursday and the pub right by where James and Jill were staying! Perfect!

The plan was to surprise James and Jill (JnJ) with champagne back at my flat that night so I wore ugly sweatpants out so I could use that as an excuse. I pretended to be the annoying little sister that didn't plan ahead and begged them to come back to the flat so I could change. They decided that James would join me and Jill would stay with the hosts (LJ and Jay - you'll hear more about them later). After discovering that JnJ would separate I quickly became okay with the fact that I was in sweatpants for a night out and we continued on with the nights events.


(Don't worry - champagne will come later!!!)

We went on a bit of a pub crawl with James, Jill, Jenna, LJ, Jay and....me. J's will become a theme for the weekend.

Such a fun night!


We then headed home for the night to prepare for the next day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home