On Wednesday night we went to see Guys and Dolls starring the one, the only, Ewan McGregor. I have no real standard upon which to judge it, but I enjoyed it. I think I enjoyed watching Ewan to be honest though. Some of the songs were very reminicent of Moulin Rouge.
The only thing that sucked about the night was that my friend Isha (from LSE) has also come with us, but the ticket that she had bought the night of the show turned out to have been stolen so she lost the money. How much does that suck?
Now on to you Emma...


1 Comments:
Forgot to mention that I saw Judi Dench in Leicester Square for the "Mrs. Henderson" premier right before the show.
Highlight.
We go to the same school. Well, she used to! I love her.
She is short and was walking like she was the Queen. Okay by me.
Post a Comment
<< Home