Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Dear Doctor,

Remember when I booked my flu shot for 9 am this morning - two weeks ago? And you said that there would be no problem? Remember when I showed up at your office this morning to get my flu shot? Remember when I checked in with reception, told them I was here to get my flu shot, and they smiled and told me to take a seat? Remember when I waited for half an hour, but didn't mind because I understand that you are busy and I just really wanted my flu shot? Remember when you called my name and brought me into your office giving me the impression that I would then be getting my flu shot? And the time when you told me that England was working with a shortage of flu vaccinations and that I wouldn't be getting one after all because I'm not between the ages of 0-1 and 95 +?

Yeah...that was awesome.

Could have called guys. Could have called.

Sincerely,

Bitter Betty

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I should have been a doctor.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when do you get flu shots? You some kind of wuss?

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks! But I would have paid big bucks to see your reaction when they told you that you could not get your flu shot! Ah, good times that would have been...

9:03 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I love it. Only in London. And only you Betty.

I think it is a sign Emm.

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two unrelated points:

Oprah flat-out stole the Bevantini. I saw it today. God, I wish I knew more about property law... oh wait, I should. crap.

Also, who knew that saltines catch fire when microwaved? They don't teach you these things in law school!
(stay tuned for modern-day smore recipe).

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm with James...man up and take the flu like a woman.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Friends,

Remember when you told the doctor story earlier this week? Remember how it was really funny and I told all my new friends about it? Remember how time has passed since then and the story is old?

Update your blog guys, update your blog.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home