Sorry everyone, updates from the last week or so to come later tonight.
Apparently it is almost the end of term for me which means ridiculous amounts of work. Good thing that the 2 papers and 2 mock exams I have due before break are not for marks. It really makes putting off the marked papers due in the first week so worth it.
Dear LSE... you suck.
I know what you are thinking though, the blog must get some priority in there. And it does. I promise we will get better.
We'll make up for it. Don't lose faith in us yet.
Apparently it is almost the end of term for me which means ridiculous amounts of work. Good thing that the 2 papers and 2 mock exams I have due before break are not for marks. It really makes putting off the marked papers due in the first week so worth it.
Dear LSE... you suck.
I know what you are thinking though, the blog must get some priority in there. And it does. I promise we will get better.
We'll make up for it. Don't lose faith in us yet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home