Tuesday, November 29, 2005
-
- Name: Emm
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Any press is good press.
Previous Posts
- Day Three - Everyone was a bit.....tired from the ...
- Friday - Day TwoKel, Jenna, James and I met early ...
- James and Jill's Visit Debrief !Thursday - Arrival...
- Let the updating begin!!On Wednesday night we wen...
- Sorry everyone, updates from the last week or so t...
- Dear Doctor,Remember when I booked my flu shot for...
- We discovered that in this backwards country it is...
- It is amazing how you can just get lost in thought...
- So we had a really great today! As it was Sheanna'...
- We had a great week this week as Sheanna came to t...


2 Comments:
Ah, marriage. Congratulations JnJ.
I'll crack open a bottle of champagne in your honour. Seriously, don't test me. I love drinking alone.
Just let me know when you are drinking alone and I'll crack open a few and drink alone with you !!!
Post a Comment
<< Home