TWIZZLERS!!!!!!
So today in rehearsal at school I decided to bring in some Canadian treats for the cast and crew. I brought in, none other than..Twizzlers for the group. I had brought them from home this Christmas because they don't have them here.
So I announce to the group "I brought Canadian treats for anyone that wants!!!"
Everyone came running to the delicious strawberry flavored licorice sticks and I handed them out. Everyone was saying "What are these??" "What do they taste like?" "What are they called??"
It was hilarious to see everyone so curious and excited by them - especially my Vancouver friend who also missed the taste of the candy.
BUT........... almost everyone had a bite or two and then wanted to spit them out! Hahahaha. Everyone HATED them!!!
"Licorice is supposed to be BLACK." "That was disgusting." "It's too bitter."
So there ya have it - people hate Twizzlers. Who knew???
If this article interests you, feel free to send other Canadian candy to try out on the Brits....
So today in rehearsal at school I decided to bring in some Canadian treats for the cast and crew. I brought in, none other than..Twizzlers for the group. I had brought them from home this Christmas because they don't have them here.
So I announce to the group "I brought Canadian treats for anyone that wants!!!"
Everyone came running to the delicious strawberry flavored licorice sticks and I handed them out. Everyone was saying "What are these??" "What do they taste like?" "What are they called??"
It was hilarious to see everyone so curious and excited by them - especially my Vancouver friend who also missed the taste of the candy.
BUT........... almost everyone had a bite or two and then wanted to spit them out! Hahahaha. Everyone HATED them!!!
"Licorice is supposed to be BLACK." "That was disgusting." "It's too bitter."
So there ya have it - people hate Twizzlers. Who knew???
If this article interests you, feel free to send other Canadian candy to try out on the Brits....

5 Comments:
Hahahahaha... that's hilarious. Nothing like providing a dessert that makes people lose their lunch...
I'll send salt licorice. I know you'll enjoy that.
MNM
Unreal! Those Brits don't know what's good for them!
Miss you both - I'll be making inappropriate long distance calls from the office soon!
Recently had a group of Brits, Aussies and Americans try out Caesars - this too did not go over well. Some nations just have no taste.
Emma, I might be able to find some Salt Water Taffy. Let me know and I'll send some over!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home