Kelly and I started reading books.
I know.
The first lucky book in our book club is "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey (Oprah's Book Club). Kelly read it and I am on page 300.
I just found out from KH that apparently everyone in North America knows he is a fraud and lied about the whole thing - well at least the criminal charges.
Discuss.
I know.
The first lucky book in our book club is "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey (Oprah's Book Club). Kelly read it and I am on page 300.
I just found out from KH that apparently everyone in North America knows he is a fraud and lied about the whole thing - well at least the criminal charges.
Discuss.

6 Comments:
Wait, you started reading books?
Like, the ones with words on the pages?
Kidding.
Actually, I do have one last question: Who's the illustrator?
Recommended next read:
"STAR" by Pamela Anderson
....money, sex, boobs, hollywood. Read it so you know what your getting yourself into Emm.
It wasnt that long ago she was just a nice Canadian gal too....
-Juju
Oprah still backs James Frey - so really shouldn't everyone else to? Oprah has become the new god hasn't she?
Happy New Year for you guys!
I know, I know...
I strongly agree with "linds".
That woman is the most powerful woman on earth.
-Coop ;)
Update - Oprah had James on her show again...the support has ended she humiliated him in front of millions of people. She claimed she felt "duped". I can only just imagine how bad the wrath of Oprah would be. Happy Reading!!
Post a Comment
<< Home