Friday, July 21, 2006

And we're off...

Emma leaves for Berlin later today and I am off to Spain tomorrow afternoon for an extended weekend on the beach!

We'll update on our return!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trips girls and post some nice pics when you are back!

Saludos!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Emm said...

Gracias Tacos.

Arrived in Berlin. Seems like a pretty cool city. Cant wait to tour it tomorrow!

(Insert cheeky German word here that I dont know....yet)

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about gezundheit!

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If either of you ever return to this blog, please let me know when you will be in Edinburgh. Art and I arrive on Friday the 4th of August. memory says that Kelly may be there then. Emm had better be there. Cheers!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Emm said...

Good morgen....or something like that. DandB - Back now, will post pics of B-lin tom. SUCH a fun time with KH!

I will be in Edinburgh from AUgust 1st till I become famous. We need to do tons of publicity etc during the days but can't wait to see you guys! I will be in touch when I know more!!!! The show is opening in London on Thursday for a feedback session. I hope we will be ready. As of now we still need a lot of work!!!!

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Emma,
Just wanted to say all the best in Edinburgh! You're a star! Play safe!
Love, Nes xx

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a life girls! Have fun!

Emma- Considering US Weekly and magazines as such, usually stardom starts from a publicity scandal.

Think about it.

-Juju

10:48 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Rumour confirmed SSS! I arrive the Friday morning with a good friend of my Gord who will be visiting and we are there until Sunday ealry evening I think. Hopefully we will see you!

I hear that it is Bart's first visit - how exciting!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home