Tuesday, June 27, 2006

LAURA AND KRISTINA ARE HERE!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

We just got back from camping in the Lakes District which was the best time. Will post more soon. We just went for Firezza dinner and now are off to see Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves in the Lake House. Going for a theme here!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ladies - let me know if you think there was a serious editing error when she "found" the book in the floor.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do we recommend the movie? I love Sandra.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Emm said...

A) yes - how did that book get there???

B) don't recommend it.

C) Did I love every minute of it becasue I love Keanu? YES!!!

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is above 30 all week. Cat on a hot tin roof hot. There is a Keanu look-alike in the backyard building the addition. Wears a ring.

Maybe I'll go to an air-conditioned theatre and see the real thing.

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUPERMAN IS BACK with great reviews. Sounds like they have made him look like Jesus with crucifiction scenes and all. And isn't he gay? And doesn't he lack genitals? Oh well I am all for Lois Lane the brunette thank god.

12:54 AM  
Blogger Emm said...

Lois is Canadian. Well...this one is. And dating (?) Orlando Bloom.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home