Sunday, June 18, 2006

Oh My Gawd.

We did it!!!

Game seven!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Emm said...

WOW. That post didn't really sum up how we feel. I don't think anything can.

GO OILERS!

4:01 AM  
Blogger Nannie Gone Wild said...

They are the best! It feels so good today. Can't wait til Monday.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're going to SEVEN.

Weather report: Hurricane has been downgraded to a weak tropical storm located somewhere out over the Atlantic.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Atta girl Bevs. Good call. I AM DYING FOR GAME 7. Did someone say Stanley Cup party chez us?? What do you say Sports Sister???

You are right though Emm. You can't really sum up the excitement, but I have to admit just thinking about how I feel, I can't even imagine how you are feeling and what you die hard Edmonton fans are feeling...

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOMORROW!!!! And I do not have to stay up till 4 AM!!!!!!Da da da da daaaaaa!

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 hours and 49 minutes till game time....this is going to be the longest afternoon of my entire life.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Sorry Emm. Thank God you got a dress.

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home