AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KELLY AND I ARE GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
KELLY PUNCHED HERSELF!!!!!!!!!
I SWALLOWED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE LIFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE LOVE LIFEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD IS....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we are very tired
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KELLY AND I ARE GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
KELLY PUNCHED HERSELF!!!!!!!!!
I SWALLOWED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE LIFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE LOVE LIFEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD IS....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we are very tired

5 Comments:
Bahahaahahaaha. That was lovely.
Emma, I was driving home from class listening to the game and when they went into over time I was picturing you almost having a heart attack and fanning yourself.
Then when Pisani scored not only did I scream and throw my hands up to my mouth, but the 3 cars around me were also going nuts, all at the same time. It was very funny. I wish I had a camera. Okay I do, but I wish someone could have caught it on tape.
As I continued home from NAIT to Sherwood Park, all down the Yellowhead horns were honking and people were hanging out of windows-Whyte Ave style.
Wish you were here.
Now go get some sleep!
Ju-ju
Big Daddy and I went to Lux to watch the game. We figured we should support the team two ways: a) by cheering for the game; b) spending money at a lounge co-owned by #94. Aren't we good fans!
p.s. I have to confess to having a slight lack of faith leading up to the game. My faith has been restored and I am somewhat ashamed. My bad.
There was much excitement at the pearce household also.....mum couldn't watch cause she was so nervous, she kept leaving the room then runnning back then leaving again....david, dad and I were cursing and screaming at the tv when the penalty was called, but when pies scored it was delirium...all three of us jumped in each others arms and were jumping up and down screaming....yes, dad did this too. I have never been so proud.
Erin was told she couldn't watch the hockey games because stress is bad for pregnant women (i am NOT making this up) but she watched anyways. As far as the baby goes, we are hoping for the best....
Note to self: In future, time pregnancy to playoff schedule.
Note to self: dont plan wedding around during playoff season.
Man, I feel so bad for ANY bride thats getting married today- Saturday, June 17th. Big game tonight- as if anyone is actually going to want to be at her reception!!
Okay maybe I feel worse for the groom who will have a quick divorce should he decide to go watch the game!
-Juju
Post a Comment
<< Home