Monday, May 29, 2006
-
- Name: Emm
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Any press is good press.
Previous Posts
- WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS!!!!Oh my goodness.Win...
- So there was a complaint today that I have been MI...
- Today in the News...TV ADDICTS ARE PICTURE OF STRE...
- WANNA SEE THE GREATEST THING THE INTERNET HAS EVER...
- IN CASE YOU FORGOT HOW PRETTY WE ARE...
- Once again I can go to sleep (for a few hours) wit...
- Note to self: Eating Duck for dinner is a good id...
- Round Three.Nuf said.
- Hey Kel! Remember when we went to the Peak Distri...
- So it has taken me a really long time to be able p...


2 Comments:
Geminis rule!!!
Happy Birthday Linds!!! What a great time of year!! Have an awesome day!
They sure do - what with our double personality and all! Thanks so much for the posting and all the birthday wishes.
And emma....have yourself an amazing birthday tomorrow. I was telling kel in an email that I nearly teared up when Laura and I discovered the Oilers made the finals. My fingers are crossed for your team! I hope they deliver the best birthday gift yet. I miss you girls!
Post a Comment
<< Home