Tuesday, May 23, 2006
-
- Name: Emm
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Any press is good press.
Previous Posts
- Once again I can go to sleep (for a few hours) wit...
- Note to self: Eating Duck for dinner is a good id...
- Round Three.Nuf said.
- Hey Kel! Remember when we went to the Peak Distri...
- So it has taken me a really long time to be able p...
- You Won't Believe It...Thanks to my roadies (Sport...
- And there is renewed hope. Just when people had th...
- Kelly and I saw Billy Elliot...the Musical last ni...
- Hoping this will help!!!Down 2-1 with less than 10...
- Cartwright, Four?On Friday, Kelly and I were going...



8 Comments:
Wow. That is heinous. What are you thinking?
I swear I am prettier in person.
Wow. That is heinous. What are you thinking?
I swear I am prettier in person.
Two words: Beautiful. Princesses.
I think I've made my point.
Gorgeous? Well girls it is time to set up a direct link with the sports sister from your blog and vice versa of course. Can it be done? It will save me having to see a patient between blogging events. Cheers!
Hi Emma,
Court says HI - we play on a rec soccer team together - making trouble as per usual!
You look lovely girls!
Your religious blogger reader,
Lisa
How cute is this story??
Due to the flu the Oilers all have gotten they had to separate Stoll and Torres (roomies) as Torres is really ill. So Stoll and Harvey had to end up sharing a bed on Saturday night!! HAHAHAHA
Stoll kept reminding everyone it was a KING sized bed!!!!!
That is a very cute story. Taking one for the team.
Yeah!
Yak.
Phew.
Post a Comment
<< Home