You Won't Believe It...
Thanks to my roadies (Sports Sister, JN, and Red Leader) I AM WATCHING CBC!!!
Kel - no joke. My roadies bought a program called Sling Box and I can now watch JN's tv and his 88 channels at my leisure!! I think I'll keep it on Channel 4 FOREVER!!!
GO OILERS!
Thanks to my roadies (Sports Sister, JN, and Red Leader) I AM WATCHING CBC!!!
Kel - no joke. My roadies bought a program called Sling Box and I can now watch JN's tv and his 88 channels at my leisure!! I think I'll keep it on Channel 4 FOREVER!!!
GO OILERS!

12 Comments:
Hell ya go Oilers!!!!! And Emma gets to watch. Sweet dreams!
I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ACTUALLY WON!!!
FIVE UNANSWERED GOALS!!
WE WON 6-3!!!!!!!!!
IT WAS SO GREAT TO WATCH IT ON CBC!!
KEL, I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO WATCH THE SENS ON THIS TV!!! ITS AMAZING!!
Amazing game ems! Just saw the highlights on nhl.com, but not the same as live. I need to find somebody with a slingbox too!
So sorry Kel. Even my jumping did not help. We went to Mission Impossible III (a must see) and arrived home in the middle of the 3rd. They just seemed to have no spark. I guess they were doomed. Well on with the Oilers! Hell ya go!
At internet cafe in the Peak District.
No cell phone service.
No audio/visual technology on the computer.
No dial up information for my lap-top which I brought.
I don't know what to do.
At internet cafe in the Peak District.
No cell phone service.
No audio/visual technology on the computer.
No dial up information for my lap-top which I brought.
I don't know what to do.
Thanks D & B for your support. Not going to lie... it has really put a damper on my day. I have really tried to stay positive (thanks to the constant reminder from Emm to look on the bright side of things (thanks Bails).
There is always next season.
Emma...ORDER coffee!!! Try it out!
D and B - Why drink coffee when you planned ahead and packed a portable Diet Lemonade???
After Kelly's advice I woke up at 5am to catch the third. And by catch I mean trek across the hikers hostel we are at in the mist before the sun had risen and sit at the dodgy little computer they have that's one ability is to update websites - just as Kel had done the night before. I pressed refresh every 2 seconds and was kept company by the birds and sheep, my lemonade, jersey, and cell phone that has no service. Sports Sister had blogged the whole game for me including penalties so I felt like I didn't miss a beat! Glad to take home a win!!!
Quote of the game: Put a fork in them. Their done.
No joke. The sheep wouldn't be quiet after Ryan scored to make it 6-3. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Heh there Sports Sister how do I get to read your blog? HELP!!! I listened on my NHL radio on the computer but now I cannot turn it off. Maybe watching the blog would be better. HELP!!!
SS actually just emailed me every 2 minutes with the update in the subject of the email (ex. SJ penalty) and any important details like "Yikes!" and "Eeee!" in the body of the email.
When she gets set up she will be the best sports blogger around. Love the YIKES!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home