Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My mom cleaned out my closet. Look what she found:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMAZING PHOTO.......LOVE IT

2:10 AM  
Blogger Emm said...

I am bawling.

So proud.

Sports Sister said it was so loud she used her radio ear phones as ear plugs.

Red Leader! Sports Sis! Please send in your testimonies!

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I LOVE PRONGER! I LOVE SMYTTIE!! I LOVE HORC!! I LOVE ETHAN!! I LOVE MACT!! I LOVE ROLI!! I LOVE HEMMER!! I LOVE STEVE!! I LOVE.....WELL, U GET THE PICTURE!! I LOVE THIS GAME!!!! AND I LOVE OILERS FANS!!! SO PROUD, SO LOUD....VICTORIANS WERE MIGHTY IMPRESSED!

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Text messaging Oiler Style...

RL "Shirts off 4 Samsonov"
EB "Pants off 4 Pisani"
RL "Hats off 4 Hemski"
EB "Panties off 4 Hemmers"

If I had consumed as much Lemonaide as EB, maybe I would have been as funny. Maybe.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Emm said...

I was in the heat of the moment. Words were said that cant be taken back.

I have no regrets.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home