T-minus one hour until the puck drops in Dee-triot for game five in the Edmonton series. Nervous jitters begin. I am coping with this alone as my partner in crime is away this weekend at a school related conference. It has made the anxiety that much more unbearable.
My boys have another couple hours (5 to be exact) to get themselves ready for the big game. Phillips may be out tonight with a lower body injury which makes me a little uncomfortable but it will be a game time decision. Like my good friend Gord Wilson said: "Just when you forget that Phillips is out on the ice, he reminds you". I couldn't agree more Gordo. Verdict is still out on Chris Kelly too. We need you boys. Tonight could be the night. This could be it. No pressure though.
I'm off to dinner with friends from school to try to kill a couple hours of staring at my computer screen waiting.
My fingers are crossed so tight, I am starting to lose circulation.
My boys have another couple hours (5 to be exact) to get themselves ready for the big game. Phillips may be out tonight with a lower body injury which makes me a little uncomfortable but it will be a game time decision. Like my good friend Gord Wilson said: "Just when you forget that Phillips is out on the ice, he reminds you". I couldn't agree more Gordo. Verdict is still out on Chris Kelly too. We need you boys. Tonight could be the night. This could be it. No pressure though.
I'm off to dinner with friends from school to try to kill a couple hours of staring at my computer screen waiting.
My fingers are crossed so tight, I am starting to lose circulation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home