Saturday, April 15, 2006
-
- Name: Emm
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Any press is good press.
Previous Posts
- Dear Kell-Kell-Kell-Kell-Kellarious,(Please sing t...
- Look Closely....
- Dear Bloggers,Thank you so much for all of your in...
- What's My Name Part TwoThe top nine names via the ...
- ATTENTION BLOGGERS! WHAT'S MY NAME???No, seriously...
- Dear Emm,First off, apparently Blogger still hates...
- Dearest Kelly,Yesterday I got tickets to see the "...
- Kellarious,Yesterday, after I woke up at late o'cl...
- Dear uhh,..Kel,It slate. or early. Im delerious. S...
- My bank card has been "comprimised". Someone clo...


2 Comments:
Hmmm....what sort of Easter image should I post? Hmmm, let's see....people love rabbits. No, not rabbits....chicks? No, not chicks. BABIES!!! I'LL PUT BABIES!! People LOVE babies. hahah yes, babies....good...
I was just about to post a Happy Easter message but you sure did beat me to it. Darn time difference.
I will make sure to bring Easter treats back for you! Have a nice day!!
Post a Comment
<< Home