Saturday, April 08, 2006

Dear uhh,..Kel,

It slate. or early. Im delerious. Stayed up late to watch Oil game. Well, listenm. They were great. Ryan saved the day. We won. In OT.

I'd like to thank my friends who stayed up late with me, especially Pearce in Victoria who was high when I was high and low when I was low. She's always been a good joke teller....(lumps!)
/

The sun is coming out. Or are my eyes just bleeding??.; I can't sleep though. I want this feeling to last just a .../.. bit./..//longer.....
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have to return the shout out to em...what a trooper, stayed up until 5am to cheer on the oilers...we had some low times (damn refs, that was a GOAL), but we had REALLY HIGH times (ry's goal, a tongue stuffed somewhere...me eating a pizza and em eating a bag of chips and god knows what else until we both felt so sick we couldn't get off the couch) WHAT A NIGHT, BAILEY, WHAT A NIGHT!

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home