Sunday, April 02, 2006

Dear Killarnius,

A ELLA LE GUSTA LA GASOLINA!! DAME MAS GASOLINA!!

Last night's Mexican fiesta (not to be confused with SIESTA) was a riot. I don't mean "Bonjour! Welcome to Paris, can I offer you some tear gas" riot. I mean "Hola! Let's play dominos, drink tequila and play bilingual Charades" riot. In true Bailey form, I almost peed my pants - somewhere around the time that Omar was trying to act out a scene from the movie Memento. "I forgot?? I forgot again?" Hahahahaha - you would have hated it!!!! Eddy was there sans Freddy. But don't worry - I talked to Freddy on the phone. He is well.

This morning I was going to go to the Maple Leaf to watch the Oilers game being replayed but since the Oilers decided not to show up last night, neither did I.

Went for drinks with Katie the budding actress, home for the weekend from her rehearsals, in Fulham at a place called "Elk". They have elk burgers. Unfortunatly I didn't have one but I will be back. I love meat.

I was then going to meet Matt and Sy for a pub dinner by the Thames to watch the Oxford vs Cambridge boat race which we thought started at 6pm but as I was drinking my soda water with Katie at 430, I caught a glimpse of Oxford crossing the finish line. Oops.

Just talked to KH - she informed me that I haven't really mentioned the Ed Fringe on the blog so here I go. I formed a company with classmates outside of school called "future MEMORY". We wrote and devised a show(see pic), had a public showing in Feb, made a DVD, and sent it to a venue at the Edinburgh Fringe - the largest Fringe festival in the world. They liked us and wanted us to do a show for this summer's festival! So for all of August (minus a weekend in which I am flying home for THE wedding) my company will be performing in Edinburgh! We won't make any money but it will be great exposure and a great experience! KH also mentioned that bloggers don't know why you are in Ottawa. I'll leave that up to you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly please write something... The Oiler Free Press should focus on the playoff race.

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D and B are so impressed THE EDINBURGH FRINGE FESTIVAL WOW! Would that I could see you there but I will have jumped off the bridge by then trying to pass stats and get over the Leafs. Last nights game was so wonderful. We prayed and praised and pleaded. We screamed and shouted and stood....and still lost in the shoot out. There is no god.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home