Kelly is away so I decided to throw a 72 hour rager here at the flat. I had to walk through the "LIMBO" room and the "SAFARI" room to sneak out and post this. Luckily my leopard print dress that I chose to wear for the Live Web Cam was not only camoflaged by the ACTUAL leopards I rented for the party but also more flexible than I had anticipated.
I had a terrible headache from the battling DJs, so I decided to hit up a play called "Exonerated" tonight about 6 people were once on Death Row in America. The verbatim piece was starring Stockard Channing (my fellow Rizzo alumni), Aiden Quinn, and Delroy Lindo (the dad in Romeo Must Die) http://www.riversidestudios.co.uk/cgi-bin/page.pl?l=1130414233. It was very good and luckily unlike the woman behind me, who doesn't watch the West Wing becasue she "can't understand the American accent AT ALL", I enjoyed and understood the whole performance.
Uh oh...I think the inflatable hottub is over-flowing in the kitchen. I TOLD the boys there was no way the ENTIRE rugby team would all fit!!!!! Oh well....
Kel, wish you were here......
I had a terrible headache from the battling DJs, so I decided to hit up a play called "Exonerated" tonight about 6 people were once on Death Row in America. The verbatim piece was starring Stockard Channing (my fellow Rizzo alumni), Aiden Quinn, and Delroy Lindo (the dad in Romeo Must Die) http://www.riversidestudios.co.uk/cgi-bin/page.pl?l=1130414233. It was very good and luckily unlike the woman behind me, who doesn't watch the West Wing becasue she "can't understand the American accent AT ALL", I enjoyed and understood the whole performance.
Uh oh...I think the inflatable hottub is over-flowing in the kitchen. I TOLD the boys there was no way the ENTIRE rugby team would all fit!!!!! Oh well....
Kel, wish you were here......

2 Comments:
Hey Kel,
Sorry I missed you. Emma's party was a HIT. Hope you'll be in town the next time, you missed a real showdown under the limbo bar. Emma tried to do it without bending her knees!
Thanks for letting me crash in your room...
Laura.
It's just not fair! You guys have all the fun. We have but one past time here and that is watching the Leafs lose, go south, die a slow death. One thing that this season has allowed me to do and that is concentrate on my stats course. It is simply true that doing stats is way more exciting than watching the Leafs lose and far less painful.
Anyway, if you are over 50, go and see Bruce Willis, masquerading as my dad,in 16 blocks. He is great and your spirits will be lifted.
Well back to stats and curling. Got to look after the old heart you know. Hockey @#$%&*%$#@
Post a Comment
<< Home