
Great weekend! On Friday Shelley and I headed out to Greenwich with Louis (our fourth for Ireland 2k6) who was in London for the day. After touring Greenwich, which was very cold and windy, we did a bit of a pub crawl in Covent Graden until we met up with Emma in China Town for dinner. Really great night.
Saturday we headed to Borough Market for lunch and then off to Hertford East to meet some of Tony's (Shelley's bf) family. We spent the day with his cousins which was nice and then headed back to London for an early night.
Today we started the day off right with a lil Sunday Roast from the Raven. Headed to Camden Market and then topped a wonderful day off with Ben's Cookies (arguably the best cookies ever) and the movie 'Lucky Number Sleven' which we all totally recommend. It was awesome. Go see it. Immediately.
Tomorrow Shelley and I are heading out to Edinburgh with a plan day trip up to the Highlands on Tuesday! I am soooooo excited!
Because this post was lacking on the comedy end, I thought I would end it with a little diddy:
We are at Starbucks as loiterers using their bathroom. Only one toilet. We have to take turns. Emma goes first. Because she was being so discreet trying not to let the staff catch on that we were using without purchase, I started knocking on the door and Shelley tries to open the locked door. Emma, being a scaredy cat, thinking there is an emergency situation, panics and tries to escape the bathroom. In the process, she gets her knickers in a right knot (literally) and is less then impressed to find out that there is in fact no urgency. Well, more uncomfortable then angry. I being a true friend, go last only to have the lights shut off on me. Had a bit of an issue trying to get to the door. And by issue I mean debacle. Who puts a light switch on the outside anyways??? Oh and I swear we are more mature then we act.
Sunday, February 26, 2006
The adventures continue...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home