Just when you thought you were safe... we got a blog.
posted by Emm at 8:27 AM
Back from Paris. Details n pics to come!!Dreamt about Smytty last night. Should be a good day!
Just for the record we watched the games in Paris.Remaining positive. A wake up call. I didn't think we needed TWO wake up calls but apparently we hit the snooze button a few too many times.D and B - you and I will be wearing the same toque. That HAS to count for something!!!!!Oh, and Shelley (from Ottawa)and Kelly will be reunited this afternoon. This day has so much potential. GO CANADA GO!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Any press is good press.
2 Comments:
Back from Paris. Details n pics to come!!
Dreamt about Smytty last night. Should be a good day!
Just for the record we watched the games in Paris.
Remaining positive. A wake up call. I didn't think we needed TWO wake up calls but apparently we hit the snooze button a few too many times.
D and B - you and I will be wearing the same toque. That HAS to count for something!!!!!
Oh, and Shelley (from Ottawa)and Kelly will be reunited this afternoon. This day has so much potential.
GO CANADA GO!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home