Thursday, February 09, 2006
-
- Name: Emm
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Any press is good press.
Previous Posts
- Tonight was our first time visiting an actual 'CHI...
- And so it is... Emm and I finally made it to the A...
- Weekend Pictures...http://www.kodakgallery.com/Sha...
- And then there was Sunday...Sunday morning, after ...
- Saturday, January 28th...Kelly and I left our flat...
- Almost forgot... if you haven't voted yet, get out...
- Had a nice little weekend...Saturday night I got t...
- Kelly and I started reading books.I know.The first...
- HOW TO COMMENT ON THE BLOG....For the 50+ crowd, w...
- Here are our pics from 2006 so far: http://share.s...


3 Comments:
HAS IT BEEN A YEAR?
No really.
Hope you had the greatest time Nes!
Hey Nes,
I miss you already. It was an amazing year. Way too many highlights to recount here, so will just say thanks for everything and you know all the rest.
Love, j
Bestie,
See you soon on the dance floor!
PD Chichi Peralta -- Procura.mp3 in your honor.
Post a Comment
<< Home