Thursday, February 02, 2006

And so it is...


Emm and I finally made it to the Aquarium today. I thought that I would let the pictures do the talking. It was amazing and definitely a must do in London. I think it is safe to say that we loved the sharks the most.

Emma made a friend



Me and my friend Killer

Getting brave...

Me and Father Wind

STAGES READY



4 Comments:

Blogger Emm said...

HAHAHAHA. It should be noted that there is actually no known "Father Wind". That was all Kel.

hahahahahaha

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..

she was not that far though. Maybe she meant Fujin (wind god). Am I wrong Kelly? :P

E.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

That is EXACTLY what I meant!!

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or did you mean, Yaponcha - The Wind God.

http://www.bedtime-story.com/bedtime-story/hopi-windgod.htm

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home