Emma and Kelly's Excellent Londontown Adventure

Just when you thought you were safe... we got a blog.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Weekend Pictures...

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=14hr3na8.84958v8&Uy=qs1uuk&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=1

posted by Emm at 8:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: Emm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Any press is good press.

Contributors

  • Emm
  • Kelly

Previous Posts

  • And then there was Sunday...Sunday morning, after ...
  • Saturday, January 28th...Kelly and I left our flat...
  • Almost forgot... if you haven't voted yet, get out...
  • Had a nice little weekend...Saturday night I got t...
  • Kelly and I started reading books.I know.The first...
  • HOW TO COMMENT ON THE BLOG....For the 50+ crowd, w...
  • Here are our pics from 2006 so far: http://share.s...
  • One Bourbon, One Scotch, and One ....Bottle of Cha...
  • TWIZZLERS!!!!!!So today in rehearsal at school I d...
  • Lavandre has left the city....and two VERY tired g...

Powered by Blogger


 


Site Counter