Tonight was our first time visiting an actual 'CHIPPY'. Otherwise known as grease wrapped in paper disguised as fish and chips. Let's just say that we are not going to make this a habit seeing as we are both sitting here comatose, but it is all about the experience.

According to the Brits "the healthiest meal for all the family" is also the most artery-clogging. Let's just agree to disagree on that one...


6 Comments:
I definetly felt like I was on the dole tonight. I had stale bread at lunch, then chips wrapped in newspaper for dinner.
Tis a shame.
Sincerly,
Emma McCourt
Ew.
-Juju
Hahahaha. Don't dis the dole.
I wrap all my dinners in newspaper. I like the way the business section tastes.
Emma - you made a literary reference! And it wasn't about Anchorman's office. I am so proud.
I did?
;)
Dear Emma and Kelly,
You are both special. Please come visit soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home