Just when you thought you were safe... we got a blog.
posted by Emm at 5:10 PM
OK so I lust after Joe Sakic. Is that such a crime? Just a note to say our boys did it again and the Betsky's have dodged another one with the babe getting off the hook. Hard to keep up with the subplots eh?
just have to say awesome day for the canucks: 2 silver 2 bronze...nice. Oh, and I agree about the Joe Sakic...what a hottie!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Any press is good press.
2 Comments:
OK so I lust after Joe Sakic. Is that such a crime? Just a note to say our boys did it again and the Betsky's have dodged another one with the babe getting off the hook. Hard to keep up with the subplots eh?
just have to say awesome day for the canucks: 2 silver 2 bronze...nice. Oh, and I agree about the Joe Sakic...what a hottie!
Post a Comment
<< Home