Sunday, February 12, 2006

I got a fever. And the only prescription?

Well, it ain't more cowbell. Cause I got me some OLYMPIC FEVER!

I've been locked up all day watching BBC coverage of the Olympics. Moving and showering seem so unimportant during times like these. You have to watch and listen carefully for Canadians, but they are there!

I must say that the BBC coverage isn't very good. It's mostly middle aged women in unattractive librarian clothes (nothing against librarians) sitting on couches explaining the definition of snowboarding. I miss Ron. And Brian. And even Terry.


Anyone else have the fever?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got it in the morning, and all through the night.

Except when Terry Liebel's on. Then I am stone cold. STONE COLD.

I am going for gold tomorrow in exclusion clauses and fundamental breach of contract. I don't know if CBC will have it live, but it should be on prime time.

CA-NA-DA

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Running through airports in the US of A gives one a chance to see the TERRIBLE coverage of the Olympics that they offer. I'll take the librarian outfits over the cleavage and big hair anyday. As far as I can tell there is really no contest as only Americans compete. What a shock to arrive home to find out that there is speed skating and people wearing jerseys other than the red white and blue. Thank the heavens for Ron. Give me that anchor desk any day and the crooked smile that hides all of those brains. The other best is that the Canadian press is really down on the girls hockey team because they score too many goals. Only in Canada I would suggest. Anyway, I still keep looking around and asking "WHERE IS MY SISTER?" GO CANADA GO!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There must be a malfunction on this blog but here I go again. I think that all Candian bloggers, and you know who you are, should do the patriotic thing and go to the CBC website and pick your favourite female hockey player and send her a message that says "STOP SCORING FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!" That should do it.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D&B - You dissappoint me. You should know that goals for and against (not just the win) impact things in the standings down the road. It is no fun for anyone, but has to be done...

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home