This weekend Kelly and I are...gulp...apart.
Kel is in the countryside for a school retreat. Can't wait to here all aboot it. Going to church on Sunday and hoping for a Lizzie sighting as it is the Queen's usual Sunday hot spot. Details to follow....
I had my first "public" showing yesterday. For the past month my friends and I formed a company and have been workshopping and creating a show. There are five performers, 2 directors, one lighting guy and one scenegrapher. We developed five crazy characters that live in a battered world, a plot and storyline and then put on a "work in progress" showing. Almost everyone in our class came to see it as did tutors, family and friends (Jenna, Edgar, Anita, Gail). We got some good feedback but also left many people confused with what exactly happened. AS IF YOU DIDNT GET THAT THE TOMATO MEANT ANGER??? Come on People! haha
Today was another trip to good ol' Camden and then The Olympic opening ceremonies on TVO. Thats right people, we do have TVO! God Bless TVO! The Canadians look great in their outfits.
I hope all of our blogger friends, wherever you may be in the world, are glued to your telleys!!!
Go, Canada, Go!!
Kel is in the countryside for a school retreat. Can't wait to here all aboot it. Going to church on Sunday and hoping for a Lizzie sighting as it is the Queen's usual Sunday hot spot. Details to follow....
I had my first "public" showing yesterday. For the past month my friends and I formed a company and have been workshopping and creating a show. There are five performers, 2 directors, one lighting guy and one scenegrapher. We developed five crazy characters that live in a battered world, a plot and storyline and then put on a "work in progress" showing. Almost everyone in our class came to see it as did tutors, family and friends (Jenna, Edgar, Anita, Gail). We got some good feedback but also left many people confused with what exactly happened. AS IF YOU DIDNT GET THAT THE TOMATO MEANT ANGER??? Come on People! haha
Today was another trip to good ol' Camden and then The Olympic opening ceremonies on TVO. Thats right people, we do have TVO! God Bless TVO! The Canadians look great in their outfits.
I hope all of our blogger friends, wherever you may be in the world, are glued to your telleys!!!
Go, Canada, Go!!

3 Comments:
Two things:
1) Go CANADA. I love Olympic sports on CBC. Ron Maclean and Brian Williams are my faves... Terry Liebel I could do without. Sorry if any of you are related to her.
2) We won gold in Moguls!
3) Emma - you are a bona fide star now. I told my mom this week that it was your first public performance and she practically shed tear for you. Then we got into this whole "do you even know how to spell my name, I do good things too" discussion. Tell ya about it later.
4) The wall is the floor.
5) Tell Liz that her grandson has not called in a couple days, I am getting antsy. WILL - 555-2987. Seriously.
I have moved my mattress into the living room in front of the tv so i can fall asleep and wake up to the olympics...i solemnly swear that I shall not get out of bed for the next 2 weeks.
P.S. .....i'm not kidding, i really DID move my mattress to the living room...
I like Ron Maclean too.
Post a Comment
<< Home