Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It's GAME DAY!!!!!!!

(and we are going crazy!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, It appears that we are going to have to send messages to the men's team as well. "stop scoring goals for pity sake" might be the refrain this time. OH YA GO CANADA GO. Hoe great is Heatley, remember Emm and I are best frineds with him since the world cup. Do I have to work?

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As if the games are live for you! I am going to have to timeshift my life to accommodate hockey. And I will.

Also, I am building a house. Check out www.habitatcml.org in the days to come.

We were in the Metro daily today! Tomorrow CBC All in a Day radio!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Emm said...

It's a win!!!

I think my maddest props go to our West Coast blogger (reveal yourself if you chose) for waking up at 4 am to watch the game,texting me throughout, and even having an intermission debrief with me over the phone!

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will say this: thank god tomorrow's game is at 11am PT...

Proud of the boys, they did a good job once they found their legs. Next up: Germany.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home