Chalk one up for the good guys!
Emma and I headed to the Maple Leaf to watch the game today in between classes. We only overlapped and were in the same place at the same time for a total of 35 minutes of the game unfortunately. Luckily we were in good company!
7-2 Canada over Italy for those who may not be up to date. Although I can't imagine why anyone would be...
Emma and I headed to the Maple Leaf to watch the game today in between classes. We only overlapped and were in the same place at the same time for a total of 35 minutes of the game unfortunately. Luckily we were in good company!
7-2 Canada over Italy for those who may not be up to date. Although I can't imagine why anyone would be...

3 Comments:
I was up at 5:00am watching our guys. Slow start which led to a few squinty eye'd moments... way to pull through. Good game - count this as a "good game" tap on the ass.
Mand
I skipped school this morning to go to the Canadian bar and watch the hockey game!!
Who needs movement and voice when you've got poutine and beer??
I made Proud Mom Moments!! Thats my biggest accomplishment of the week, well other than the job. Thanks girls.
Post a Comment
<< Home