Thursday, February 16, 2006

If it wasn't for hockey...

Thank goodness for the Olympics because this weekend would have been lonely without my partner in crime who is off visiting the Mom and Dad in Paris!! Stay tuned for Bailey family adventures.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One can only imagine how much Kelly and I have suffered over the Saturday debacle while the Bailey clan jumps ship and heads for Paris with their "je ne sais quoi". It appears that the hcokey men have heeded the do not score too much message from the media. BUT FEAR NOT. As soon as the Bay (soon to be the USA Bay) opened I purchased the three most wonderful Olympic hats for wear during important matches. The hoser hat in fake lambskin I am saving for the hockey matches, the Ann of Green gables look alike for the curling and the flaps down red one for other events. Surely this will do it. As for the Baileys...GET HOME AND START CARING!!!!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It appears that the boys have a new definition for not running up the score. So much for the hoser hat. I am banking on the white with red trim braids. I beleive that jumping jacks in that hat may have to be the fall back.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home