Thursday, February 23, 2006

Shelley is live from London!!

Between a visit from none other then AG, a crazy busy weekend which included a b-day celebration for McNair (and me being locked out of the house but saved by Lauren and Ashley), hockey (not going to talk about it... Emm's post summed it up) and the very exciting arrival of Shelley on Tuesday morning, I just haven't had time to update you all.

Shelley has had to do some touring solo because I have had class, but Friday we are hitting up Greenwich with Louis (Andre's friend from Grenoble and an official member of Ireland 2k6), Borough Market and some more touristy things on Saturday, then Camden and Sunday Roast on, well, you guess it, Sunday. Then Monday we are off to Scotland!

I will update more this weekend, but for now I thought I would leave you with a link of some pics of the last little while!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am jealous! I wish I was there. Instead I am breaking all the rules by consuming more than the recommended daily dose of Halls Vitamin Defence Lozenges... current number: 4. Recommended daily dose: 2.

I am danger.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home