Wednesday, February 22, 2006
-
- Name: Emm
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Any press is good press.
Previous Posts
- It's GAME DAY!!!!!!! (and we are going crazy!)
- It's GAME DAY!!!!!!! (and we are going crazy!)
- If it wasn't for hockey...Thank goodness for the O...
- It's GAME DAY!!!!!!! (and we are going crazy!)
- Chalk one up for the good guys!Emma and I headed t...
- It's GAME DAY!!!!!!!(and we are going crazy!)
- Windsor... and I don't mean Ontario.Sorry I have b...
- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!Check out this l...
- I got a fever. And the only prescription? Well, it...
- This weekend Kelly and I are...gulp...apart.Kel is...


5 Comments:
They look great mom! Way to do your part!
OK so I lust after Martin Brodeur. Is that a crime? At least I did not bet on the opening face off! Time for the premadonnas to start back checking and remembering that there are no grunts to do the dirty work for them. Get in the trenches boys and rise above the star status. OR GO HOME! GO CANADA GO!
Someone should go and kill the CBC blogger. Who cares if Tretiak is handsome? Who cares if you can vote on line JUST TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!!
Just verified with Alberta Bound, she will not undress the Inukshuks even though the CDN's lost. There is still the curling to cheer for.
Too bad team.
May I please say that Ryan Smyth played one of the best International games I've seen him play?
Thank you.
Post a Comment
<< Home