Gutted.
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
-
- Name: Emm
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Any press is good press.
Previous Posts
- More Olympic Fever! Here are the Inukshuks outside...
- It's GAME DAY!!!!!!! (and we are going crazy!)
- It's GAME DAY!!!!!!! (and we are going crazy!)
- If it wasn't for hockey...Thank goodness for the O...
- It's GAME DAY!!!!!!! (and we are going crazy!)
- Chalk one up for the good guys!Emma and I headed t...
- It's GAME DAY!!!!!!!(and we are going crazy!)
- Windsor... and I don't mean Ontario.Sorry I have b...
- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!Check out this l...
- I got a fever. And the only prescription? Well, it...

2 Comments:
And I'm completely shocked it was Bertuzzi to take a dumb penalty....
-Juju
was interviewed on tv today in vancouver for the olympic closing ceremonies...was asked what i thought about the men's hockey team...luckily, i managed to keep my cool and just give a nasty face and say 'gutted, OBVIOUSLY'....happy i could voice my displeasure on tv for all to hear...it helps.
Post a Comment
<< Home