Saturday, February 25, 2006



I have finally posted some Paris pictures!!

Had a wonderful time with Jenna, Jan and Bob over the weekend eating cheese and baguettes and drinking wine! We even got to meet up with Gail and Anita!

We did it all: Eiffel Tour, Arc de Triumph, Jim Morrison's grave at the cemetary I cant remember the name of, wine bar, Musee D'Orsay, Moulin Rouge, Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur, Montmarte, Crepes, Saint Germain, and the Paris Hilton.

Highlights were the never ending elevator to the top of the Eiffel Tower (there may have been a few panic attacks), the omlettes for breakfast, pillows for purses ;), and returning to our hotel every afternoon to watch the Olympics!!!

Merci Buckets M and D!!!! Check out this link for more pics!!!! http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=14hr3na8.m1ufxt8&Uy=-oru5hb&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=1&UV=621405126623_35062809708

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I know that our beloved Team Canada reads this blog regularly, I will address my letter to them in this fashion,

Dear Team Canada, Thank you for giving me an ordinary Sunday. I did not wake up at 4am with butterflies in my stomach and feel compelled to watch a rerun of your semi-final match just to catch another glimpse of my heroes. In fact, I was able to eat my breakfast and read the NY Times while the gold medal game was on. Thank goodness I did not have to wear my wonderful hoser hat again while doing jumping jacks in the living room. Thanks for allowing me to save my voice. I never once yelled "quick line changes" just to help you along. The neighbours are thrilled that we did not have car horns honking and people filling the streets after the victory. It makes for terrible traffic jams. No need to don the Canada T shirt that Emma and I annointed at the Canada cup games and run up and down Bloor street high fiving any and all supporters. My Canada shirt remains folded neatly in my drawer and means there is one less item for Lucy to launder. I will not have to remember this day and share it with friends in the manner of "where were you when we won the gold in 06" fashion. I could not be more grateful for an ordinary Sunday. Now I can sit in peace and quiet and watch golf albeit with a hole in my heart. Thanks Team Canada.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Pics Eebs! Cheers for posting them.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home