Tuesday, March 14, 2006
-
- Name: Emm
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Any press is good press.
Previous Posts
- Monday - Prison Break with the Flatmates. 10pm.Ne...
- ARE WE THERE YET?I was so excited for Ireland that...
- This weekend in L-diggity:Friday was show day. Thi...
- Oh, Danny Boy!So Kelly and I are super busy this w...
- And the trip comes to a close...Scotland was amazi...
- Kelly is away so I decided to throw a 72 hour rage...
- The adventures continue...Great weekend! On Friday...
- I have finally posted some Paris pictures!!Had a w...
- Shelley is live from London!!Between a visit from ...
- Gutted.


10 Comments:
E - Tell people you are twins. Then sell them 50/50 tickets...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If only people knew how well that REALLY worked!
HAHAHAHH!! Nice one Red Leader!! Looking forward to the visit!
And great T's girls!! Can't wait for you to visit all those wonderful places.
Double You Oh Double You.
I may or may not be GREEN with envy. Get it? No, but do you know what I mean?
I'll buy a fitty ticket - but do I get to choose what half?
Unh -
Save the pints for Friday. No seriously, save them.
Loved the wow face though.
3 O 3
I like em! When are you going to Ireland again????
Viernes mi amigo!!!
Woooooo!!!!!
Ole indeed!
Can't wait to see the pictures of you girls in the t-shirts. Dublin won't know what hit it! Hope you have a great St. Patrick's day and hope you're not feeling too bad tomorrow. Lots of love, have fun and travel safely, Love Mom.
Top of the mornin girls! Where the heack are you? Staying in Ireland for life? Did you know that both of you are enrolled in school in another country? Check with your moms for the details. Drinking Guinness while the rest of us chew nails, close our eyes and yell SHOOT as the playoff countdowm continues? The fat lady had warmed up and was almost finished her song when TO woke up. Get home and get caring!
I agree with Darbara. SOME of us have books to finish and need to spend hours reading blogs and hollywood gossip websites. GET HOME AND START WRITING.
Post a Comment
<< Home